1. He or she must be between 17 years to 25 years
2. For affirmation in Singapore Medical University, students must have studies biology, chemistry and physics during their 12th education.
3.Students must acquire at least 60% marks in order to get enrolled to MBBS in Singapore.
4. A student must have qualified NEET examination.
5. A valid passport and visa in vital
• 10th and 12th marksheets
• Birth certificate
• 6 passport size photographs with white background (4.5X3.5)
• Valid passport (must have minimum of 18 months of validity)
• Parents 6-month bank statement
• HIV test documents
• Authorized documents from Ministry of External Affairs – New Delhi
• Legalization of documents from Singaporen Embassy
• No objection certificate
• Letter of authorisation
• Sponsor letter
• Bank receipt of University 1st year tuition fee payment
STUDENT SERVICES: Singapore Medical Universities takes pride in services to students, the latest of which is the Dynamic English (DYNED) laboratory to hone students in English. Other services include air-conditioned classrooms, computer and science laboratories, library with internet access, audio-visual rooms, sports, medical and health services.
ACCOMMODATION & FOOD: Three hostels are located within the College. All Hostel Rooms have independent toilets. Indian and local food is available in the College Canteen in the College premises.
Food : South and North Indian Canteen Available at Campus
Laundry : Service in hostel. Pay is per kilo of washing.
Hostel Rooms : 2, 3 & 4 share a room. Water, electricity, internet is extra, Cot, Matters, Pillows, cup board along with Attached bathroom & basin in each room.
Expenses: Refer to attached sheet for current fees and other.