• The candidate must be atleast 17 and maximum 25 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.
At least 50% in 10+2.
For SC/OBC/ST atleast 45% in 12th Standard; subject
• 10th and 12th marksheets
• Birth certificate
• 6 passport size photographs with white background (4.5X3.5)
• Valid passport (must have minimum of 18 months of validity)
• Parents 6-month bank statement
• HIV test documents
• Authorized documents from Ministry of External Affairs – New Delhi
• Legalization of documents from Ukrainen Embassy
• No objection certificate
• Letter of authorisation
• Sponsor letter
• Bank receipt of University 1st year tuition fee payment
STUDENT SERVICES: Ukraine Medical Universities takes pride in services to students, the latest of which is the Dynamic English (DYNED) laboratory to hone students in English. Other services include air-conditioned classrooms, computer and science laboratories, library with internet access, audio-visual rooms, sports, medical and health services.
ACCOMMODATION & FOOD: Three hostels are located within the College. All Hostel Rooms have independent toilets. Indian and local food is available in the College Canteen in the College premises.
Food : South and North Indian Canteen Available at Campus
Laundry : Service in hostel. Pay is per kilo of washing.
Hostel Rooms : 2, 3 & 4 share a room. Water, electricity, internet is extra, Cot, Matters, Pillows, cup board along with Attached bathroom & basin in each room.
Expenses: Refer to attached sheet for current fees and other.